ADSL with Phone Line
TempuraNET ADSL services are available across the UK. TempuraNET connections are powered by Vodafone. ADSL services are based on an up 20Mb downstream speed and upstream up to 1Mb. ADSL services supplied with a phone line service supplied as a simultaneous provide. ADSL tends to be used now where FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet) services are unavailable. Lead time for ADSL services is approx 3 weeks, for phone line service and broadband.
The Service is provided with a Router.
Price: £479.00 / year and a £379.00 sign-up fee
- ADSL speeds up to 20Mb downstream
- Provided with or without phone line
- Supplied with Wireless Router
- Provided with Public Static IP Addresses (up to 8)
- Lead time approx 5 working days.
- Powered by Vodafone