TempuraNET ADSL services are available across the UK. TempuraNET connections are powered by Vodafone. ADSL services are based on an up 20Mb downstream speed and upstream up to 1Mb. ADSL services require a valid phone line service which we can provide as part of the service. ADSL tends to be used now where FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet) services are unavailable. Lead time for ADSL services is approx 1 week, and we can provide a simultaneous provision of phone line service and broadband.
The Service is provided with a Router.
- ADSL speeds up to 20Mb downstream
- Provided with or without phone line
- Supplied with Wireless Router
- Provided with Public Static IP Addresses (up to 8)
- Lead time approx 5 working days.